Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The DUBTurbo Beatmaker Contents List

This is a list of the features of the beat making software called DUBTurbo. I have been using this software for a few months and cant believe how productive you can be using it. It has sped up my production time tenfold. I sell my beats here and their and promote my beats on most if the social networking sites. I have gone from a few orders a month to ten or more a week. I'm making professional sounding music faster than I could have ever imagined. I will try to list all the features I can remember there is a ton!

The beatmaker works on both PC and mac so no matter what platform your on. DUBTurbo also comes with a variety of instructional videos that play on most all players which is convenient. These videos not only get you started but also show you the best way to promote and market the music you make. Knowing how to properly do this is possibly the best advice these videos will give you. You can't make money if your promotional skills aren't up to snuff.

This software includes every tool you could possibly need to produce beats including:

16 track sequencer
10 pad 16-bit drum machine
4 octave 16-bit keyboard
1000s of pro sounds
Bonus kits

The bonus kits will blow your mind. They include premium samples, extra mood and scene settings, additional instruments, and more. Everything in the bonus packs is free of charge and more importantly, royalty free.

This is just a portion of the things that are included. There is also a sixty day money back policy. Sixty days should be more than enough time to decide if the program is for you or not. If you are looking for something that offers ease of use,great sound quality and more features than most professional beatmakers have then this is for you. Like I said I have been producing for some time and can't imagine going back to the other software I used to use. I did a ton of searching online and I researched just about every software of this type available. I found by firsthand experience that this is the best deals around today. If you are just now getting into music production or if you are a seasoned vet this would be the best investment you could make.

I give this product a ten out of ten.

All in all this is the best value on the market today for fast, easy, high quality production. The best part is you have a full two months to try the software out and if you don't like it you get your money back. Cant beat that deal.You wont regret trying out DUBTurbo beatmaker. http://eazye123.blogspot.com/2011/08/dubturbo-review-best-beat-making.html


http://EzineArticles.com/6496886

No comments:

Post a Comment