Monday, August 29, 2011

The Best Beatmaker DUBTurbo Review!

DUBTurbo review

Do you possess musical talent, but lack the resources and time to get into a professional studio? You can now start your very own imaginary studio using nothing put your PC or mac and the DUBTurbo software. Actually you can be producing top quality beats within minutes of purchasing the software! It doesn't matter which computer platform you use DUBTurbo will have you producing beats that rival record labels in no time. The software comes with free instructional videos that not only get you started but show you how to promote and sell the music you make!

The best part is you get a complete package, including a 16-track sequencer, a 10-pad 16-bit drum machine, a 4-octave 16-bit keyboard and thousands of pro sounds plus some outstanding bonus kits. The tools used for editing are very easy to use and will greatly speed up production time. You wont be pumping out crappy sounding mp3 files DUBTurbo cranks out WAV 44.1Khz 16-bit stereo sound for export. You also get premium free updates every time they update the software.

I was looking for a long time before I finally found something that actually interested me, a beat making software for 30 dollars! I thought to myself this has to be a scam either that or the software is junk. I did some research on it, looked around the website, and I have to say, I was intrigued. Not only because of the look of it, but because of the price, I mean, even If the software was a piece of crap it's not like I spend 3 digits on it, right?

So yes, I purchased the software and I have to say I was more than happy. All in all the navigation, the controls on it, and even the interface was exceptionally well done. I don't think they could have done a better job with DUBTurbo.

The most amazing part of the deal is the 60 day money policy, if you decide at anytime in this 60 day period you decide you dont like the software you get a full refund. Everything from ease of use to price to the many, many extras you get make this a spectacular deal for new producers and seasoned vets alike. I have been producing for quite a few years myself and I give this my highest recommendation. This software rivals expensive equipment I use myself.

DUBTurbo review this is my honest opinion of this software I think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread and couldn't recommend it more. Please do your self a favor save yourself time and money and give this product a chance.I did and i wouldn't have it any other way. http://eazye123.blogspot.com/2011/08/dubturbo-review-best-beat-making.html


http://EzineArticles.com/6496838

No comments:

Post a Comment